Some things you should know about me:
- My professional goal is simple: to make the lives of game programmers better.
- The creation of the C++ language is one of the top ten most incredible human achievements ever. Although C++ is impossible for any one person to completely grok, I’m passionate about helping raise the level of understanding.
- The art and science of game development is sadly misunderstood by 99.99999917% of the population, including many people in the game industry. I’d like to help change that.
- Microsoft is the place I work, but it doesn’t define who I am.
- My 15 minutes: I appear in the "Making of Xbox 360" video that comes with every Xbox 360 hard disk.
You can read more about me at my homepage.